jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

"Living nature" :)
Bosque "La Primavera"
I took this picture in a camping I went to the Primavera. We were walking along the forest and I thought it was pretty. This picture has color, texture, harmony, line, space, and it is balanced. It has gradiation, and movement. It is asimmetry. It also has perspective. The plants shows how life can be :)
Denisse Soler A01221586


"A bit of Sun"
Parque Metropolitano
This picture was taken by me in the park. I was sitting with my dog enjoying the day and I thought it was interesting and pretty, but also mysterious. Also I thought it show us a light, a little ray of the sun wich bring us like energy. It has color,texture, form, line and space. It is balance, it has harmony, emphasis and also you can percieve movement. IT has perspective. And I think it is nice :)
Denisse Soler A01221586


"Fire in the Sky"
Álamos, Sonora
I took this picture in a trip I have with my family last summer. This is in a "Pueblo Mágico" called Alamos. I was in the viewer/balcony (mirador). The sunset there is amazing, beautiful and also very romantique. The orange sky is unique. In this picture you can find color, line, texture, and space. Also harmony, a lot of emphasis, gradiation, and simmetry. It is lovely :)
Denisse Soler A01221586


"Parroquia de Nuestra Señora de la Concepción"
Álamos, Sonora
I took this picture also in my trip to Álamos. We were walking int the town and I like how does the church looked. The town is like colonial, and it is very pretty. Also, it is very well conserved and cared. This church was constructed in 1789. It has a great history that involves processes that México lived. In the pictuer you can see texture, line, space, and form. Also you can see harmony, emphasis, and simmetry :)
Denisse Soler A01221586


"Love colors life"
 Parque Metropolitano
This picture was taken for me in the park. Those are my hands, but I liked how the sky and the tree look above them. I think love is an essential part of life and love can give sense to it. :) That´s why the name of the picture. In it you can find color, line, form and space. Also harmony, and emphasis, it can be simmetrical. Also it has perspective :)
Denisse Soler A01221586

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario