jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

The three missing photos, I had upload two.

CHILDREN

This photo was taken a few months ago, in the party of a little friend of mine. This boy was always looking around and when he found himself in his shadow he stayed there, around 10 minutes looking how the shadow moves at the same time he does. I was very impressive of how little children are always exploring and discovering new things.
This photo is symmetric, and emphasize the little child, its has contrast and a high color value, we can appreciate a bit of movement.

 WALKING IN THE AIR

This photo was taken in Guanajuato, during the "Cervantino" festival. I love this picture! It has a lot of variety, perspective and form, also space and diferent colors.
This photo is very interesting, and those are my converse ready to fly. (:

ZACATECAS TIGER

These tigers are from the Huichol's culture, I took it in Zacatecas on a museum. I love the color combination and the figures. This photo is very symmetric and well balanced.
I like it very much, because I emphasize the forms wich are figures with a combination between cool and warm colors ,with texture and variety.  

Alexandra Téllez
A01221902

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario